I love to read Anna Dello Russo's rule lists! Inspired by my fashion idol, I wrote a tip list for ya people who consider to study fashion.
1. If you don’t know who you are/shy/bad at targeting yourself - you have nothing to do in the fashion industry.
2. Don’t go into your fashion degree with a bitchy attitude among your fellow students. You still have got a lot to learn - so learn from each other. There will be plenty of other time being a bitch in your further fashion career.
3. Your tutors are holy. They are in contact with Haute Couture.
4. If you are staring at your fellow students outfit of admiration - SMILE so he or she knows that you adore it instead of pity it.
5. Evil jealousy is a sign of weakness - that does not a confident fashion enthusiast make.
6. You have to be an innovator. Outfits; people will easily notice if you’ve seen your whole outfit BEFORE YOU HAD THE GUT TO PUT IT ON YOURSELF. About essays; copying is as illegal as bad fabrics at Fashion Week. YUK.
7. Be humble. You know nothing. Yet.
8. You can have a fabulous designer bag. Nobody will care - IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT. Louis Vuitton logos head to toe is not passion for fashion, it's desperate.
9. When boring; flirt with your clothes and your school day will be like a date.
10. Have fun, fashion is not only for serious matters!
Picture taken by my fabulous room mate - Alexandra