Tuesday, December 7, 2010

FLUFFY PURPLE, PERFECT SUNDAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this jacket for only £10 at Portobello Market the other day. I like it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My extraordinaires Anna-Karin and Alex in Hyde on sunday. We went to Winter Wonderland.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then, after walking around in Knightsbridge i felt like as I suddenly died as we came to the place I most likely will go to after death:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And then Café Rouge for coffee and tea. This was my last sunday in London for this term.

And I have to show you what I got at the Lanvin for H&M launching:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See through jacket and necklace. I LOVE it. Alber Elbaz is really a star.


Im going home to Norway this week, will be so much fun seeing all of my wonderful friends and family. Especially my nieces. I have to show you what I bought them for christmas later! And one of them has taught herself to say my name. That's really a good reason going home for, because HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS.


Kari x

No comments:

Post a Comment