Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUNDAY STATEMENT

SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTIONS 2011 MEAN NOTHING ELSE BUT COLORS!





To me, the spring/summer 2011 collections are a manifesto to us that feel anxiety of being one of the crowd and who love to dress differently. I want to shock myself with vivid colors, be bold and I want to celebrate this new lush season. To me colours is not just colours, they are a statement on your attitude to life. My advise to everyone this season is to SHOCK yourself with brave colours - I GUARANTEE THEY WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR MIND!

New pink trousers from Zara. I LOVE THEM.


Ukari

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!:* du e så utrolig flink te å skriv, engelsken din e jo som tatt ut fra ei fashionbok! æ ska kle mæ i farga, PRØV i alle fall, men så elske æ jo svart... hihi <3 see u soon! klem :*

    ReplyDelete