Thursday, December 1, 2011

MY SHOES, PART ONE



YSL / Pura Lopez / Aldo



Topshop / Din Sko / Din Sko



Acne / Topshop / New Look


December 1st! Can't believe that we have reached the final month of 2011 already, it feels like this year has passed away in a flash. (I've had that same feeling at the end of a few years by now actually. A sign of getting older. Scary.)

Anyway, a reader requested me to show you my shoes, and here they are! My dear shoe collection lined up just for you. Just realized that I should be better at wearing all my shoes, and not just my number one favourite pairs. Part two is coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. love the red ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore all of your shoes!

    Im just super envious lol

    Im inlvoe with your pura lopez!!!

    http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misunnelig! Gleder meg til part two. Fantastisk samling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Can't wait for part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete