Saturday, January 8, 2011

STYLISH THINKING



ONE OF MY FIRST FASHION MEMORIES
When I was a little girl, visiting my grandparents was especially fun during the summer. My grandmother had this gorgeous baby blue and white summer dress waiting for me every time I was their guest. I loved to play around in the sun and eat strawberries from my grandfather's strawberry field while wearing it. That dress was a true treasure to me.


SHOPPING IS A PLEASURE
..when I find everything I'm looking for. Or if I'm in a bad mood, and need to cheer up. Or if I'm in a fabulous city where the selection of shoes and couture is beyond amazing!


ONE OF THE MOST TREASURED ITEMS IN MY WARDROBE
..has to be my Marc Jacobs Hobo Hillier bag. It comes with me wherever I go. That bag was the first designer item I ever bought. After many hours of hard work, I decided that it was about time for me to be a bit extravagant!


ONE FASHION MOMENT I WON'T FORGET
..is the first time I attended Fashion Week in the capital of Norway. To see bloggers, designers and several inspiring people all together in one place was completely new to me. Not to mention another moment that certainly will remain in my memory; The day Elle UK spotted me and Kari in Oxford Street.


MY TRADEMARK
..has to be black liquid eyeliner. I never go anywhere without!


Marthe

Inspired by the latest issue of Elle UK.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pic!

    and I´m the same, I can't go any where without my black liquid eyeliner...

    ReplyDelete